Saturday, January 16, 2010

Case of the crazies

I think I am having a case of the crazies...

I was sitting here on my computer this afternoon.. All was quiet, now one was around, and then all of a sudden, Indi's jumping zebra started going off.. Now this particular toy NEVER goes of unless someone touches it. No one was here. Just me, and I wasn't near it, I actually had my back to it.

I think maybe Owen was here playing behind me, while I was working and Indi was in bed. Do you think it's possible or am I just sounding more crazier by the day.

4 comments:

  1. Anything is possible and if it feels good to believe it was Owen then why not!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes perfect sense to me sweetheart. I got goosebumps just reading this post. How did you feel knowing he was nearby? Must have been a special moment dear girl.
    Much love, Kris xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks barbara

    Kris, it felt so good. It actually happened twice this afternoon. the second time Indi and I were in the kitchen. I looked at her and said "oh, Owen must be playing. Do you want to play with Owen" She nodded her head and said "uhuh". So we came out here and played a little with the toys..

    I love thinking that he is here and playing. It makes me feel so good to think that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to think it was Owen I have always believed in the after life and have had a few experiences with toys going of and RIley actually was laying on my grandmothers bed just after she had past and he was gigglinh away and I believe it was my grandmother playing with him she always wanted a little great grandson and he was the first only she never got to see him. So no I don't think your crazy just very lucky that he comes and plays with you xxxxx take care

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails