Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wanting the positives

I know I have been pretty quiet so far this year.

I want to be positive this year. It's going to be a great year. I am looking forward to it.

I know Owen wouldn't want me to be so sad anymore. I miss him everyday and often think of him or even talk to him. Indi and I say nitey nite and hello at her sleep times. We walk past a collage of photos of him on the way to her bedroom. She blow's him a kids and says "lub you Owie".

I think he is here helping his mummy at the moment, and I love him for helping me to try to live again. I will get thru this pain and make him proud of me.

3 comments:

  1. I love how children grieve so innocently. Your daughter's reaction made me well up. I'm glad you're having a strong time right now and feeling so connected to your little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he already is proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post bought happy tears to my eyes and a smile to my face.

    I just love hearing how connected you feel to Owen. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails