Monday, February 8, 2010

6 months

Today is 6 months since my beautiful baby boy was born.

6 months without him here in my arms.

I still sleep with his blanket every night. It doesn't smell like him anymore, it hasn't for a long time. I just like to have something of him close to me, like he would have been if he was here.

I think about him constantly. We talk about him all the time. He drops in for a play sometimes.

Just last week, Indi and I were playing and talking (babbling) to each other. Then all of a sudden she said "Owie".
I said "where is Owie? Is he here?"
and she pointed to a space next to me. I cried. She came up and gave me a cuddle.

I love that she can see him. I have to believe she can.

We are going to go and visit him this afternoon, after I get the kids from school.
We are also going to go to visit my older 2 children's 'mummy in heaven' aswell. Today is the 8 yr anniversary of her death. So we are going to get some flowers and go and see them both.

3 comments:

  1. **Hugs** Thinking of sweet Owen with you xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all Mel. You have been so brave these last 6 months. We will never forget your precious Owen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Indi sees her brother, it must bring you so much comfort. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails