Monday, September 27, 2010

Waiting


I'm so tired. I'm so ready. Ready to meet our baby. Ready to have our baby in my arms. Safely, healthy.. I'm ready.

I feeling quite put out today. I'm not sure what it is. I feel a bit off. I'm really, really tired. To the point where I can barely keep my eyes open. It's school holidays and I have just had it.. lol

I keep looking at any little sign. Wishing. Hoping, it's my turn. I know baby will come when it's ready, but to be honest. I would be a whole lot more comfortable and at ease if it would come earlier then later. 

No pressure of course baby, but mummy it SO ready to meet you now. 

I had my blessingway yesterday. I will have to come back to write about it, but I will say. It was a truely beautiful day. 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails