Monday, August 31, 2009

The Secret Garden Meeting - August



If you created a bedroom for your baby tell us what it was like.

I didn't get to create a room for Owen. We didn't find out if he was a boy or girl at our 20wk scan as we wanted the surprise. He was going to be going straight into our room, into a cradle I have used for all my children. Once it was time for him to move onto his own room, we would have worked out what we were going to do. What children were going to share a room etc.

Did you have it ready for them before they were born?

His cradle was all set up and next to our bed on my side. It's still sitting beside our bed all made up. I am not ready to take it down, nor do I want to.

If so how did you cope coming home to it without your baby?

I didn't cope too well with coming home and seeing his cradle set up, I'm still not. It's the last thing I see before I go to sleep and the first thing I see when I wake up. I still have all his clothes and toys that we bought for him downstairs on the couch with photos of him and other memories of our little boy. I am not ready to move anything yet, and will not move them.

Did you pack it all away?What is your baby's room now?

Again, everything is still out and I won't pack it away. Maybe one day I will be ready too.


3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you! I think you need to follow your heart and when/if you're ready to pack things up- you will. So very very sorry for your loss!
    Hugs-
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am four months ou from losing my girls and I still have not put their things away. it seems to final to me. I know the day will come when I am able to do it, but until then it sits where it was when they were safe inside me. You will know when you are ready too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, So glad to see you have started a blog I think it helps so much. I have been thinking of you often and hoping our babes have found each other and are holding hands.
    It took ages for me to take down Lola's cot but we did it because it was in Millie's room. I still have her chest of draws in there though full of all her things xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails