Monday, June 21, 2010

It's time

I have made an appointment to see my counsellor again today... I think it's time I go back. I'm not doing so great.

We went to visit Owen yesterday and I broke down. I've asked him if he can please watch over this baby and make sure all will be ok. I'm so so scared something is going to happen. I have nightmares about it. I am trying to be positive and get thru this, but so far it's not really working.

I know it's probably a combination of the pregnancy hormones and getting closer and closer to Owen's first birthday.. But, I just need some help I think.

I am missing him terribly at the moment.

I just want everything to be ok. I want to be back to going thru a pregnancy without worry, like I have in the past..

2 comments:

  1. Being pregnant after losing the girls was very difficult for me. There were so many fears and worries. I hope seeing your counselor helps to relieve some of your fears. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the counsellor has some helpful strategies for you Mel. It is only natural to have these feelings. Good on you for getting some help. You are a great mummy and I am POSITIVE owen has his eye on this little one you are growing so beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails