Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meltdown

Why is it, with any other pregnancy I was not fazed by my EDD.

This time, I am not even there yet, and I am already having a meltdown.

Yes, that's right. Yesterday I was a scary, crazy, over hormonal women. I was all over the place. I was so cranky. The kids drove me up the wall, mum this, mum that, homework, taking my little one to the toilet, bath time, trying to cook dinner, husband was working late. I just wanted a break. I just wanted to stop thinking and just be.

Bed time couldn't come quick enough. For the kids and for me really.

My husband came to bed with me, and I lost it. It was too much.. I sobbed. He asked what was wrong.. "I'm frustrated". With me, he asked :(  , NO, with my body. I really thought I would go early this time. I thought perhaps the universe would be on our side for a change, and give me this. Let me go early.

Perhaps, this is my lesson.. Another lesson in patience. That no matter what has happened or is happening we still need patience.

As I was trying to drift of to sleep. I made the decision. Tomorrow is a new day, tomorrow will be a beautiful day. No more timing braxton hicks, no more clock watching. I have a strong baby, it's just waiting. My baby know's its birthday, its' just waiting for the day to come to share it with us.

So if baby can wait and be patient, then I am going to try to do the same thing. I can do that...... I think.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails