Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An update

Well after posting yesterday, I decided to go to the hospital and have it checked out. 'just in case'.

All is well, bubby is happy and bouncing all over the place, cervix is closed and waters intact. Has some swabs taken and will find out the results in 2-3 days if it's not good. Otherwise, no news is good news..

I just couldn't continue with it playing on my brain all the time. I think at the end of the day, Owen left us due to infection. We don't know what sort of infection or how he got it as it was never able to be picked up in any testing that was done. So at least I know, that things are ok.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are better off facing it head on, like you did, as that way there's no regrets. Fingers crossed all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did the right thing Mel. I hope everything is fine and no news is good news

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're doing the right thing too.

    Good to hear that baby is bouncing around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails