Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's getting closer

As Owen's birthday draws nearer and nearer, I find myself slightly all over the place. I can't make decisions, I am forgetting things worse then before, My emotional state is all ove rthe place. One minute I am smiling, the next I am cranky, crying, not wanting to be around people. It just doesn't seem to be ending..

I know it's probably a combination of Owen's birthday (god I miss him) and the pregnancy hormones.

We have decided to have a little afternoon tea with family and close friends. I am going to get a cake for Owen and just have some nibblies. For any children that will be here I am going to get some balloons for them to release for Owen.

In the morning we are going to go and visit where Owen rests, I am organising to get some butterflies. As a family, we will all release a butterfly each and spend some time with him.

I hope he will be with us at some stage of the day, if he can't be with us all day. And I hope he knows how much we love him and miss him...

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you a lot lately Mel, hoping that you are surrounded by love and support as Owen's birthday approaches.

    Earlier this year I remembered Lola with a cupcake on her birthday, I hope it's ok to do the same for Owen.

    I'm sure Owen will be with you on his birthday, as will the thoughts of many others.

    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ema, I appreciate your thoughts, and of course it's ok to have a cupcake for Owen. That would be lovely.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails