Monday, December 21, 2009

Can this year get any worse

I recieved a phone call from my dad this morning.

My nana passed away early hours of this morning.

I am feeling a little of everything at the moment. My Pa (nana's husband) died July last year. I was by his bedside when he took his last breath. My nana and Pa mean the world to me. Once he left us, I knew it would be hard for nana without him. They have been together for so long. She has been lost, broken without him. But still to recieve that phone call today, still shocked me at the same time that it didn't. Does that make sense.

I know she is with Pa again and would be so happy to be with him. But it still hurts. I will miss her so much. I miss Pa so much too.

The only comfort I have from her passing at the moment is that Nana and Pa are together again, and hopefully they have found my little Owen and are looking after him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so sorry your Nana has gone.

    Wishing you peace.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this Mel thinking of you as always lots of hugs Amanda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails