Monday, October 5, 2009

Never to be forgotten

I cried myself to sleep last night. I was thinking about Owen's funeral and how much it hurt to leave him. I just wanted to run up to him, and never let him go. Hold him. Kiss him. Have him with me. Not like this.

So today. I was looking thru all the things I have for him. I still have it all sitting in the lounge room. I can see it from where I sit and look at it all the time. I have been teaching Indianna how to say Owen, and when I ask her where Owen is, she looks over to the corner where all his things are. Walks over there and just looks at his things and say "Owweee, ohhhhhhh".

I took a couple of photos of Owen's things as I wanted to share them. I don't want Owen to be forgotten, so I want to share just a couple of the things we bought for him.


Owen's first nappy



One of the outfits we bought for him



My best friends mum knitted this for Owen



And lastly. Owen, I put you up on the wall on Saturday. You are right where we can see you all the time. I hope you like it.

We love you very much little man. xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. the giraffe suit is so cute! And I am sure Owen is really happy with the place you have chosen for him on your wall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails