Thursday, October 22, 2009

Really happening

I got a phone call on Wednesday letting me know Owen's plaque and picture is ready for his headstond.

Today we went up to the cremetorium to decide where we wanted it put on the stone.

It's been a hard day, it's been a hard week. For some reason I am crying more this week and I dont know why. Today especially but I know thats because the time is getting nearer where we lay our boy in the ground in the baby memorial garder.

It's like doing that today was making this all real. This is real. I am a mummy to 5 gorgeous children, but only have 4 here in my arms. I dont' want this reality. I want all 5 of my babies in my arms.

Reality is sad and cruel.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melissa I am so sorry that this is your reality. It is so hard to accept when all we really want is our babies in our arms. Thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails