Thursday, November 5, 2009

Owen's Tattoo

I have wanted to get a tattoo for as long as I can remember. I always wanted something that meant something to me. I was just never able to find exactly what I wanted.

After loosing Owen, I made a decision. I was FINALLY going to get my first tattoo. I was going to get Owen's intials on my wrist. I can't think of anything better than having Owen as my first tattoo.

My friend and I got together, and I told him exactly what I wanted. I want to have Owen's initials "OED", but in a font so that it interlinked over each other. I felt that this way it was special to me as not everyone would be able to see exactly what it is. And since I have always loved butterflies and butterflies have also become a symbol for Owen, I wanted to have one with his intials..

I went to my tattooist yesterday to get it done. I was freaking out abit because everyone kept telling me that this was REALLY REALLY going to hurt.. (yeah thanks) But I was so surprised to find out that it didn't hurt at all.

Here is a picture of my new addition



This is my way of now having my sweet little boy with me for the rest of my life, just like all my other children will be by my side for the rest of my life, so will he.

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails