Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RIP baby boy

On Monday 2nd November at 10am we laid our gorgeous baby boy Owen Edward to rest.

We had a beautiful little service for him. We gathered with our family and our closet friends to say good bye.

Another hard day.....





I had organised balloons for all the children present to release and my best friend organised to have some little matchbox cars for each of them to place with Owen, so he would have some toys with him.



My babies sitting with there baby brother xxxxx



I miss my baby boy so much.. We all love you so so much...

It was a hard day for all of us...

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you and your sweet little boy on Monday. It sounds like you made a difficult day very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have had to experience this. I wish Owen was with you in your arms. Rest peacefully sweet boy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, I am always thinking of you and your darling Owen. He will always be in my thoughts. The internment sounds like a lovely farewell, if only it never had to happen. Life is so unfair xo
    Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails