Friday, November 20, 2009

What is this?

I don't know what happened today or what to make of it.

I went to toys r us quickly to have a little look at presents for the kiddlywinks for xmas. I was walking around and found myself in the baby section.

Next thing I know, my chest feels really tight and I couldn't breathe properly and started crying.

I have no idea what to make of it. My mum said it might be a panic or anxiety attack. I don't know. Something like that has never happened to me before.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds exactly like I feel when I experience an anxiety attack. It's awful, especially the first time and especially in public. I'm so sorry you're dealing with that hun. I'm thinking of you, xxx I wish I could say/do more to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overwhelming grief my love. It can be set off anytime, anywhere. I feel the same if I hold a newborn baby, sometimes if I just see one. Or it could be a panic/anxiety attack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of those moments/hours this week and I was scared and relieved all in one. I think the relief came from knowing the depths of my body didn't and couldn't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry it happened. It does sound like a panic attack.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails