Thursday, September 3, 2009

Am I Crazy?

I don't know if this is right, but lately I have been thinking that I want to have a baby. How can I be thinking this already? I feel so guilty for it. But I want to be honest with myself and say that I have been thinking about it. Honestly I have been thinking about it for the last week or so.

I'm not in any hurry, and I know that this isn't just a want of a baby to fill the void of Owen not being here. If I were honest I would say that even if Owen had have survived I would want another child. I just think I am that sort of girl. A mother. Owen was only ever going to be our "last" as I guess we had to stop at some point.

Does that make sense? I don't know. I feel like I am never making sense these days.

Should I even be thinking these things yet. ergh. why does this all have to be so hard.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is completely normal. Right after losing my girls I obsessesd about getting pregnant again. Now that some time has passed, I know that nothing will ever replace the babies I lost, but I do want to add to our family. I feel like this part of my life was left unfinished and I want to complete it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats exactly right Tina. thank you so much. I find it hard to put it into words sometimes.
    thank you
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails