Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dreaming of Owen and Lola


Every night, when I go to be and close my eyes. I see our beautiful baby boy Owen. I see him all the time. Sometimes it's visions of me during my pregnancy. More often than not it's visions of my labour and Owen's birth. Me holding him and crying. Just looking at him and how beautiful he is. I usually wake up with tears in my eyes.

But last night was different. I eventually got to bed after midnight, and it took me a long time to fall asleep, but when I did I had a beautiful dream. I dreamt of a little boy and girl playing in a beautiful big field with long grass and scattered daisies. It was so beautiful, they were just running around chasing each other and having fun.
After a while I saw two women sitting on a bench watching their children play. One of the women was me, and the other was my beautiful friend of mine who also lost her baby girl, Kristalee. That little boy and girl that I saw playing was our babies, Owen and Lola. Only they were a little older probably around 2 and running around together having the best time.

It was so beauitiful but wierd all at the same time. It was like we were there with them, but were just watching them, sitting with each other.

I wanted to write this and hopefully kristalee, you see this and I hope it's ok that I said it. I don't want you to be sad, but I had to get it down. I really like to believe that they are together playing and watching out for both of us.

I don't know where the dream came from, but I'm so glad I had it. It was the first one I had of Owen since he was taken away from us that wasn't of my labour, birth or clouded by misunderstanding and doubt. It was kind of like it was a glimpse to let me know that he is ok.... they are ok.... they are together....

I don't even know if I am making any sense. It's so hard to remember everything, and get it down between the tears. But I just had to.

xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, I have tears streaming down my face reading this! Your dream is just so beautiful. I wish I had it too! The thought of our babies together brings me so much comfort and your dream tells me they are close by to both of us. Oh the vision in my head I just got of your little boy and my little girl is sending tingles all over my body. Much love friend, thankyou so much for sharing this xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears for you both. So much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mel, just beautiful. They are together, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to think they found each other too and somewhere out there, are happy. I hope that beautiful dream stays with you xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails