Thursday, September 3, 2009

Counselling

I know people are just trying to help, but I am so sick of hearing the words "have you had counselling yet".

Seriously I have only just lost my baby boy 3.5weeks ago, counselling is the last thing I am thinking about at the moment. Just getting thru each day is hard enough.

How is counselling suppose to help me, has that person been in my situation and lost a child, how can they help, how can they understand if they haven't had this happen to them. In my opinion they can't, all they will do is sit there and listen, and to be honest. I can't even put into words how I am feeling to my husband. I can't even do it without crying. How am I suppose to talk to some complete stranger about my feelings. It just doesn't make sense to me.

But I know, right now. I am not ready to see a counsellor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails