Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mommy, Please Don't Cry

I wanted to recommend this book to you all.



It's a beautiful book by Linda Deymaz. It has beautiful illustrations in it aswell.

My Midwife bought it for me and I thought I would share it with others. I did cry alot while reading it. It's beautiful.

Here is what is written on the back -

"In a moment's time your world shatters.....
Time stands still and darkness overwhelms the soul

Our stones are different but our pain is the same.
We are mothers who will forever grieve the loss of a child.
Yet beyond the darkness there is light and comfort for our broken hearts.

Mommy, Please Don't Cry is a book of hope and healing.
Adorned will beautiful illustrations, the gentle, poignant words
express the love of heaver through the eyes of a child. "

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing Melissa- I think I'd like to get this book xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails