Friday, September 4, 2009

So angry

Today I've woken up with so much anger.

I'm angry at the world, at my husband, at everyone and everything. I am pushing people away and I dont' know how to stop.

I just found out that my 2 boys were throwing some of Owen's toys at each other and I just completely blew up. I couldn't control it. I can't believe that they did it really. All his things are in the corner of the room out of the way, but still in a place that is seen by everyone, especially me.

My husbands response. "Maybe you should pack them away than".

WTF. No way. I am not ready to do that. His things are all I have. I was never able to bring him home and this is all I have.

I just miss him so much. Will the hurting ever stop ?????

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your blog from Tina's site and I have to say I am heartbroken for you...so heartbroken. I am truly sorry for your loss hon. Its been 6 months since we lost our triplet girls and I still get angry, happy, sad, angry. Please allow yourself time to grieve, your loss is so recent and your emotions are raw, not to mention your hormones are probably still up. Take care of yourself and do whatever you have to do. You will never forget your angel. Sending hugs, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails